Search Our Catalog
- Shop the Online Catalog Now
- Call H.A. King Now to Order Anti-Vibration Rubber Mount
- Fast Shipping Guaranteed
Anti-Vibration Rubber Mount Design
The design and purpose of H.A. King’s Anti-Vibration Rubber Mount is simple: safeguarding your equipment against structure-borne vibration. Its simple, economic design makes it a fundamental attachment for any heavy machinery because of the protection it offers.
Moreover, H.A. King Anti-Vibration Rubber Mount are built with a durable elastomeric compound bonded between a two-part metal isolation piece. As a result, the mount’s lightweight and resilient design, along with various sizes and configurations that can be customized, make the Anti-Vibration Rubber Mount an exemplary model for several different applications. We offer both natural and neoprene rubber, as well as a few select specialty compounds in our vibration isolators. These durable materials result in products with a long service life because of our high-quality production process. Our elastomeric compound bonded with the high-strength metal creates a uniquely strong product for its size and industry.
High-quality materials and craftsmanship guarantees safety and an advantage. Fitting heavy machinery with these protections makes them able to brace different conditions without forfeiting safety measures. H.A. King Mounts can handle the versatility a job demands, weather included, and are always reliable.
For a visual representation of our elastomeric and metal bonded product, check out our Shear Mount 7000 Series Isolators. Spring rates included in the design specifications, they give a clear idea of how our mounts are constructed.
Rubber Mounts Are Versatile
A primary advantage of the Anti-Vibration Rubber Mounts is their versatility. Due to their compact design, strength and wide array of uses they fit into several different industries. Most heavy machinery can benefit from anti-vibration products because of the workload they are expected to achieve. Over time, that workload wears down equipment, makes it less efficient and can lead to costly repairs and replacements. Yet, the isolation products at H.A. King act as a preventative measure to ensure a safe, efficient functioning of your machinery.
For example, see some of the industries our mounts work in below:
- Quality conical mounts
- Custom metal to rubber bonding
- Rubber compression
- Customized product engineering
- National shipping accommodations
- Noise and motion management
- Custom quality designs
- Easy to install
- Exhibit long, highly reliable service life
Further, H.A. King designers provide specialized customer service and customization. Our services ensure that our clients are able to find the right product no matter the industry or machinery. As a full-service manufacturer, designer and distributor we have the advantage of providing customizable products according to a client’s needs.
Moreover, we do more than just vibration and shock control services. And, our ability to keep it all under H.A. ensures you are getting our services and products at the most competitive prices in the industry. For a list of our additional services, see here:
- Metal Fabricating: Allowing us to purchase the most competitive unit in the industry based on both the quality and the price. H.A. King Company then processes and assembles these parts into quality isolators, engine mounts and other specialized rubber parts.
- Rubber Compounding: We believe in getting the best quality and price for our customer, so we don’t just rely on in-house rubber compounding. We look for the best unit pricing to make sure that we are always offering state-of-the-art materials. Our shock control services help clients from several industries manage and increase the lifespan of their equipment.
- Customization: We focus on different customization methods for our customers as well. Further, H.A. King manufactures nine different lines of vibration isolation mounts. Not to mention, each has special features and customization options that make them better able to protect your machinery and isolate against vibration in the conditions under which your sensitive equipment operates.
With the ability to customize orders, even if we don’t have what you’re looking for initially we can still make it work. Lastly, we are dedicated to making sure that we get the right fit for you.
In our production facility, we can offer both large volume production capacity as well as accommodate for smaller volume orders. Not to mention, our facility is also ISO 9001:2015 certified, which means you can guarantee you’re not only getting the best products and the top quality, but the prices you’re looking for too.