Bonded Bushing and Snubber Mounts from H.A. King
H.A. King’s Bonded Bushing and Snubber Mounts are built to absorb extreme static and dynamic forces in vehicle engines. H.A. King Bonded Bushing and Snubber Mounts are designed to absorb forces in the rebound mode. Our bonded bushing and snubber mounts are designed for engines, cabs and auxiliary equipment, military, farm, and construction vehicles.
H.A. King Bonded Bushing and Snubber Mount Applications
- Transmission and Transfer Cases
- Accessory Equipment
- Fuel Tanks
- Industrial Machinery
- Vehicular Cabs
- Vehicular Electronics
The H.A. King Company Bonded Bushing and Snubber Mounts are ideal mounts designed for force absorption in vehicle engines.
H.A. King Bonded Bushing and Snubber Mount Features
- Efficiently isolates vibration
- Attenuates shock inputs
- Prevent transmission of structure-borne noise
- Dynamically effective in all directions
- Built-in rebound protection
- Long service life
- Low cost installation
- Isolates static and dynamic loads in all directions
- Ease of installation
- Operational temperature range of -40°F to 200°F
- Available in a wide range of sizes and load ranges
The H.A. King Company is the United States leader in rubber bonded metal products and vibration control technologies. Our vibration control products are developed to minimize vibration, shock and noise issues for industrial, commercial and automotive industries. We have been providing design, consulting and manufacturing services for rubber bonded and metal products for over 50 years. Contact us today for your rubber bonded metal products and vibration control needs.