- Shop the Online Catalog Now
- Call H.A. King Now to Order Rubber Isolators
- Fast Shipping Guaranteed
Rubber Isolator Materials
Our Rubber Isolators’ durability and structural integrity as a product is due to the premium-quality materials used to manufacture them. We offer both natural and neoprene rubber, as well as a few select specialty compounds in our vibration isolators. These durable materials result in products with a long service life because of our high-quality production process. Our elastomeric compound bonded with the high-strength metal creates a uniquely strong product for its size and industry.
Moreover, by manufacturing in the USA, we are able to support American industry as well as provide very short lead times on orders. Not to mention, we are able to customize Rubber Isolators to meet your specific requirements. In our production facility, we are able to offer both large volume production capacity as well as accommodate for smaller volume orders. Our facility is also ISO 9001:2015 certified, which means you can count on rigorous quality control and a manufacturing process that provides a top quality products at low production cost.
Utilizing better equipment and materials provides more versatility on a job site. It’s important to have equipment that can brace different conditions without sacrificing safety or protection they offer in a better work environment. Not only that, but these materials help to maintain the longevity of your equipment, and prove reliable in these conditions so you don’t have to worry about something going wrong if unforeseen circumstances do arrive on a job.
High-quality materials provide more than safety and satisfaction: they provide an advantage. Utilizing better equipment and materials provides more versatility on a job site. It’s important to have equipment that can brace different conditions without sacrificing safety or protection they offer in a better work environment:
- Available in many shapes and sizes to fit on different types of machinery and equipment.
- Can operate in a temperature range of -40°F to 160°F
- Have a range of load carrying capacities
- Have a range of thread lengths
- Available in both natural or neoprene rubber
H.A. King has more options than simply in-house rubber compounding methods. We are free to solicit the most up-to-date processes used by the industries leading rubber compounds. This gives you competitive pricing and the latest state-of-the-art rubber compounding. Not only that, but these materials help to maintain the longevity of your equipment, and prove reliable in these conditions so you don’t have to worry about something going wrong if unforeseen circumstances do arrive on a job.
The Rubber Isolators, constructed with an elastomeric compound, is designed to withstand any conditions on a worksite. The metal isolation system, rubber bonding compound is a reliable solution to on-site vibration and shock input that might otherwise affect machinery.
Moreover, the item is unitized and designed to make is an easy installation. Additionally, the maintenance makes it a cost-effective enhancement. Economic and dynamic, it is an ideal safeguard for all industrial equipment in any industry: agriculture, military, defense, medical, highway vehicles and more!
H.A. King’s vibration isolators and mounts help reduce vibration in:
- Industrial pumps
- Industrial motors (non-automotive)
- Construction equipment
- HVAC equipment
Services at H.A. King
Further, H.A. King designers provide specialized customer service and customization. Our services ensure that our clients are able to find the right product no matter the industry or machinery. As a full-service manufacturer, designer and distributor we have the advantage of providing customizable products according to a client’s needs.
Moreover, we do more than just vibration and shock control services. And, our ability to keep it all under H.A. ensures you are getting our services and products at the most competitive prices in the industry. For a list of our additional services, see here:
- Metal Fabricating: Allowing us to purchase the most competitive unit in the industry based on both the quality and the price. H.A. King Company then processes and assembles these parts into quality isolators, engine mounts and other specialized rubber parts.
- Rubber Compounding: We believe in getting the best quality and price for our customer, so we don’t just rely on in-house rubber compounding. We look for the best unit pricing to make sure that we are always offering state-of-the-art materials. Our shock control services help clients from several industries manage and increase the lifespan of their equipment.
- Customization: We focus on different customization methods for our customers as well. Further, H.A. King manufactures nine different lines of vibration isolation mounts. Not to mention, each has special features and customization options that make them better able to protect your machinery and isolate against vibration in the conditions under which your sensitive equipment operates.
Contact Us Today
Lastly, these added benefits offer new opportunities for any industry. By focusing on equipment care and maintenance, companies provide safer, more durable work conditions. Additionally, H.A. King has 50 years of experience in several different industries. Moreover, our quality products are paired with quality workmanship and professionals with acute technical expertise.
All our mounts are certified by industry standard to be high-quality, durable, and effective at isolating both low and high frequency disturbances. We custom engineer our isolators from premium product components and use high-strength bonds and specially compounded elastomers. This enables our isolators to protect your sensitive equipment or machinery for as long as possible.
In our production facility, we can offer both large volume production capacity as well as accommodate for smaller volume orders. Not to mention, our facility is also ISO 9001:2015 certified. You can guarantee you’re not only getting the best products and the top quality, but the prices you’re looking for too.
Finally, if you have any questions or need assistance in choosing the correct vibration isolator, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are available to help at 248-599-2105.