- Shop the Online Catalog Now
- Call H.A. King Now to Order Sandwich Mounts
- Fast Shipping Guaranteed
Sandwich Mount Design
Our sandwich mounts’ are manufactured with premium quality materials that guarantee durability and aa structural integrity that is second to none. We offer both natural and neoprene rubber, as well as a few select specialty compounds in our vibration isolators. As a result of our production process, we guarantee products that are durable, dynamic and cost-effective for any industry. Our elastomeric compound bonded with the high-strength metal creates a uniquely strong product for its size and industry.
Moreover, the item is unitized and designed to make is an easy installation. Additionally, the maintenance makes it a cost-effective enhancement. Economic and dynamic, it is an ideal safeguard for all industrial equipment in any industry: agriculture, military, defense, medical, highway vehicles and more!
H.A. King’s vibration isolators and mounts help reduce vibration in:
- Industrial pumps
- Industrial motors (non-automotive)
- Construction equipment
- HVAC equipment
The sandwich mount is a necessary piece of equipment regardless of the industry you are in. Any type of industrial equipment or heavy machinery can access the benefits of such a compact, dynamic attachment. If you are serious about proper safeguards, the sandwich mount is the right choice. Moreover, our on-site specialists are dedicated to finding the right model and configuration for whatever job may arise.
Here are just a few examples of our Vibration Damping Sandwich Mounts available:
Part of our 7000 Series, these designs are durable, cost-effective, and able to absorb a high-intensity of Gs.
Further, H.A. King designers provide specialized customer service and customization. Our services ensure that our clients are able to find the right product no matter the industry or machinery. As a full-service manufacturer, designer and distributor we have the advantage of providing customizable products according to a client’s needs.
Moreover, we do more than just vibration and shock control services. And, our ability to keep it all under H.A. ensures you are getting our services and products at the most competitive prices in the industry. For a list of our additional services, see here:
- Rubber Compounding: We believe in getting the best quality and price for our customer, so we don’t just rely on in-house rubber compounding. Moreover, we look for the best unit pricing to make sure that we are always offering state-of-the-art materials for our vibration isolators and shock mounts. Not to mention, our vibration and shock control services help clients from a wide-variety of industries manage and increase the lifespan of their equipment.
- Customization: We focus on different customization methods for our customers as well. Further, H.A. King manufactures nine different lines of vibration isolation mounts. Not to mention, each has special features and customization options that make them better able to protect your machinery and isolate against vibration in the conditions under which your sensitive equipment operates.
Contact Us Today
Finally, the Sandwich Mount offers advantages and benefits for any industry. It’s a critical process to maintain equipment, especially heavy machinery. It can be difficult due to equipment sensitivity, use and amount of parts that go into these machines. Yet, our specialists have it covered with safeguards for any industry, and several customization options. Our goal is to get your machinery fitted with the perfect configuration for the job. This ensures safer, more durable work conditions and more money saved in the long run.
Additionally, H.A. King has 50 years of experience in several different industries. Moreover, our quality products are paired with quality workmanship and professionals with acute technical expertise.
All our mounts are certified by industry standard to be high-quality, durable, and effective at isolating both low and high frequency disturbances. We custom engineer our isolators from premium product components and use high-strength bonds and specially compounded elastomers. This enables our isolators to protect your sensitive equipment or machinery for as long as possible.
Lastly, if you have any questions or need assistance in choosing the correct vibration isolator, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are available to help at 248-599-2105.