Search Out Catalog
- Shop the Online Catalog Now
- Call H.A. King Now to Order Shock Mount Studs
- Fast Shipping Guaranteed
Customizing a Stud
H.A. King is dedicated to finding the right fit no matter the vibration isolation equipment. An industry leader in Vibration Control, Shock Mount Studs, Vibration Isolation and More, we serve several different industries. Our anti-vibration equipment can be found on industrial equipment and machinery in industries like construction, agriculture, military, defense, medical and more. Due to this, it’s important for the top-tier quality, craftsmanship and proper configurations for the job. Fortunately, designers and engineers at H.A. King are experts at outfitting any type of machinery with the right safeguard. These safeguards enhance the longevity and durability of important machinery on a worksite.
Moreover, these preventative attachments increase the efficiency and prevent costly repairs and replacement on equipment over time. Our on-site specialists are ready to answer questions, discuss technical specifications and figure out the proper model and configuration that suits a client’s needs. Our customization methods are fundamental to H.A. King because it guarantees that our customers walk away satisfied, and their equipment protected from damaging vibration and attenuated noise.
Services at H.A. King
Further, H.A. King designers provide specialized customer service and customization. Our services ensure that our clients are able to find the right product no matter the industry or machinery. As a full-service manufacturer, designer and distributor we have the advantage of providing customizable products according to a client’s needs.
Moreover, we do more than just vibration and shock control services. Our products are engineered to meet rigid specifications required by a particular application. We strategically utilize the flexibility of outsourcing many of our individual components in order to best service our clients. And, our ability to keep it all under H.A. ensures you are getting our services and products at the most competitive prices in the industry. For a list of our additional services, see here:
- Metal Fabricating: Allowing us to purchase the most competitive unit in the industry based on both the quality and the price. H.A. King Company then processes and assembles these parts into quality isolators, engine mounts and other specialized rubber parts.
- Rubber Compounding: We believe in getting the best quality and price for our customer, so we don’t just rely on in-house rubber compounding. We look for the best unit pricing to make sure that we are always offering state-of-the-art materials. Our shock control services help clients from several industries manage and increase the lifespan of their equipment.
- Customization: We focus on different customization methods for our customers as well. Further, H.A. King manufactures nine different lines of vibration isolation mounts. Not to mention, each has special features and customization options that make them better able to protect your machinery and isolate against vibration in the conditions under which your sensitive equipment operates.
For an idea of the wide range of thread lengths and sizes, you can see our selection and an example below:
Our 1000 Series Isolators at different thread lengths with various specifications:
1000 Series Bumpers, Pg. 1
Shock Mount Studs
Shock Mount Studs offer a variety of advantages that would be beneficial to any industry. Investing in equipment safeguards is an investment in longevity, safety and durability. Moreover, the versatility of the studs allows for them to be used in a range of conditions so they are always reliable no matter the job.
Further, H.A. King has 50 years of experience in several different industries. Moreover, our quality products are paired with quality workmanship and professionals with acute technical expertise.
All our mounts are certified by industry standard to be high-quality, durable, and effective at isolating both low and high frequency disturbances. We custom engineer our isolators from premium product components and use high-strength bonds and specially compounded elastomers. This enables our isolators to protect your sensitive equipment or machinery for as long as possible.
In our production facility, we can offer both large volume production capacity as well as accommodate for smaller volume orders. Not to mention, our facility is also ISO 9001:2015 certified. You can guarantee you’re not only getting the best products and the top quality, but the prices you’re looking for too. Finally, if you have any questions or need assistance in choosing the correct vibration isolator, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are available to help at 248-599-2105.