- Shop the Online Catalog Now
- Call H.A. King Now to Order Shock Mount Studs
- Fast Shipping Guaranteed
H.A. King has been an industry leader in vibration control products, shock mount studs, and vibration-focused services for clients across the globe. It is our guarantee that we can provide you with the proper shock mount stud you are looking for, or additional related services.
Our on-site highly trained professionals are there to assist in making sure you acquire the correct shock mount stud to help reduce shock and vibrations on your equipment. And, if we can’t find exactly what you are looking for among our variety of products and sizes, we can customize our products to ensure that we get you what you’re looking for.
In addition to products, H.A. King prides itself on excellent customer service. Additionally, we offer customization to ensure that our top quality also meets your requirements. So, on top of unbeatable vibration and shock control services, H.A. King also has:
- Metal Fabricating: Allowing us to purchase the most competitive unit in the industry based on both the quality and the price. H.A. King Company then processes and assembles these parts into quality isolators, engine mounts and other specialized rubber parts.
- Rubber Compounding: We believe in getting the best quality and price for our customer, so we don’t just rely on in-house rubber compounding. We look for the best unit pricing to make sure that we are always offering state-of-the-art materials for our vibration isolators and shock mounts. Our vibration and shock control services help clients from a wide-variety of industries manage and increase the lifespan of their equipment.
Why H.A. King For Shock Mount Studs
H.A. King has been an industry manufacturer and leader for over 50 years. We supply several industries with what they need in vibration isolation. H.A. King manufactures nine different lines of vibration isolation mounts. And each has special features and customization options that make them better able to protect your machinery and isolate against vibration in the conditions under which your sensitive equipment operates.
H.A. King’s vibration isolators and shock mounts help reduce vibration in:
- Industrial pumps
- Industrial motors (non-automotive)
- Construction equipment
- HVAC equipment